This is a MASSIVE game changer in the kitchen. I swear I use this thing at least once a day. I kid you not, it has enhanced my cooking experience to the next dimension.
It sucks trying to perfectly cut each vegetable by hand with a knife, doing that just takes forever. Its the same thing trying to shred something with a grater, those things are a pain in the but. I always somehow ended up cutting my hand on them, not a fun time. However, this machine makes it take 1/8 of the time and effort to make the same dish.
This Manual Veggie Cutter is super easy to use and hardly requires any strength. It is super sharp for cutting all kinds of vegetables. It has helped me with apple slices for salads, cucumbers, squash, shredded beets, carrots, coconut, literally anything. I made my own potato chips! (or "crisps" for my UK friends) I wouldn't try that with a grater. That's for sure.
It comes with 3 different barrels.
- Slicing Barrel: My favorite to get that perfect thin slice to make potato chips, apple slices, cucumber slices, etc.
- Grinding Barrel: Perfect for making thick strings, like a flat veggie spaghetti. I've also had success with cheese.
- Shredding Barrel: This is similar to grinding barrel but it comes out finer. I recommend using it with garlic or other small chunks of veggies that would come out unevenly in the larger grater. Of course it doesn't have to be small things! It's perfect for making thin noodles. You'll love it.
Other cool features include:
- Raised output so your beautiful veggie slices fall right into a bowl of your choice and not all over the counter.
- Manual, so you don't need to worry about an annoying power cord or battery.
- It's super light weight.
- Smaller size means easy to store.
- Easy to take apart and clean.
- Suctions to counter or table.